THE AFINA 3950
READY TO BE DEFINED BY YOU
The Afina 3950 is the ultimate expression of our challenge to the status quo.
Instead of simply following a checklist, we decided to completely re-imagine what your boat should be. From unique features like power windows and a retractable roof providing integrated climate control to a hull that planes quickly coupled with easy maneuverability, this elevates boating into an art form.
SAY YOU’VE ARRIVED LONG BEFORE YOU GET THERE.
Unlike other luxury watercraft, our Grandview Salon™ is open and airy instead of fragmented. That gives you a completely interconnected space all on one level for entertaining those who are important to you. Plus, you can board the Afina from either the bow or stern no matter if you’re on a dock, on a beach or in the water.
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED MAY BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Climb aboard and the first things you notice are lavish features that make a statement about who you are.
As your mood changes, the Afina changes with you with dimmable LED lighting and a built-in climate control system. The first truly convertible boat ever built, the Afina comes standard with a large retractable cabin roof that transforms your yachting experience in a mere 25 seconds. Plus power windows allow you to extend the boating season so you can boat in total comfort.
In the lower stateroom, you’ll find a full bed and couch, as well as a separate lower head. And ample storage means you don’t have to wonder what to leave on shore.
MANEUVER LIKE A PRO
EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT
Joystick steering makes a first time owner operate like a seasoned captain, especially in windy conditions, in tight situations around the marina or your local restaurant. Plus, the Afina comes equipped with a large touchscreen GPS navigation system to help keep you on course whether in familiar territory or newly discovered water.
MORE THAN JUST LOOKS AND AMENITIES…
Let’s talk for a moment about performance. The Afina has exceptional stability, shallow draft, and planes quickly even when fully loaded. Choose from multiple engine options – either gas or diesel – to tailor your performance and on-water experience.
STANDARD FEATURES AND OPTIONS
TWIN MERCURIES BRAVO 3 DRIVES
- Joystick Piloting with Skyhook
- Digital throttle & shift
- Vessel View Auto pilot
- 12” Chartplotter GPS system
- Two Trim Tabs (12”x17”)
AC/DC Electrical systems
- 40A charger & multiple 110AC , 12DC & USB outlets
- Emergency start system
- Forced air heating system (powered off engines)
- Power side windows
- Large retractable roof with rain sensor
- Premium Furniture Package
- 22” TV
- Aft & Stern doors and windows
- Premium dimmable LED lighting
- Two storage hatches 55, 60 cubic feet
- Galley solid surface countertop w/sink and Kenyon grill
- Dual power recliners
- Stainless steel entrance doors, railings
- Wall storage cabinet
- In-floor fender storage
- Stern ladder
- Multiple cup holders
- Insulated ice bucket
- Twin reclining chairs
- Removable table
- Deluxe lounger
- Boarding ladder
- Electric Anchor
- Vessel sink
- Porcelain toilet
- Opening window with screen
- Hot water
- Pressure water system w/12V pump,
charcoal filtration system & 45 gal.
- Full size bed, couch, and plenty of storage
- Dual opening windows with screens
- 22” TV
- Stereo system
SOME OF THE OTHER STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Perma-Teak Flooring
- Premium 4-zone sound system with 3 sub woofers
- Single-Level entertainment area (bow to aft deck)
- Spotlight with remote control
- Windlass system & polished stainless anchor
- Powered full-size engine hatch
- Fender cleats
- 10 year hull warranty
THE AFINA 3950 HAS A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONAL FEATURES AND ENGINE PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Please visit FLOECRAFT Afina for Manufacturers Specs and Options